Monday, January 9, 2012

Shampow

i got my frenchfries. i got my french toast. i got my blacktoast. i got jam...i got my flapjacks. i got my flapsticks. i got my canned-ham. i got jam. i got jam and my brother has two chickens...

 oh yeah. yeah...shampow...yeah...yeah.

I got my foghat. i got my bootstrap. i got my thick nap. i got jam...i got jam...i got dog-doo in a little bag and a dishrag. i got jam. i got jam...yeah, my brother has two chickens.

ee-yeah. yeah...shampow...yeah...yeah...shampow.

i got a french horn. i got a mouthpiece. i got a scapegoat. i got jam...i got jam...i got a number two on a little stake. i got a half-bake. i got jam...i got jam and my brother has two chickens...yeah, my brother has two chickens.

oh yeah...yeah...shampow...oh yeah...yeah...shampow.

yeah...got some notecards...got some toothpaste. i got some flat screws. i got jam...i got jam..i got the flapjacks. i got the flapsticks. i got the canned-ham. i got jam...i got jam. yeah, my brother has two chickens.

a-yeah...yeah...oh yeah...yeah...yeah...shampow...(and on and on it goes...darlin slackjaw picks it up and rolls it on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment