Sunday, June 24, 2012

my shack life

After about two months, I had a chance to pick up a pencil for the purpose of drawing something and regaining a small piece of what seems to be left of my sanity.

The in-laws were coming and the yard needed to be cleaned up and cleaned out. The house needed paint and woodwork and shifted about and generally cleaned up and cleaned out. And, the garden needed tended (for which I'm still behind).
...and a henhouse needed built. And of course the henhouse is not yet finished, but I guess it's close enough for temporary purposes.

...nothing is ever finished around here, even when I think it is.

Maybe it's me with the faraway eyes.

4 comments:

  1. nice drawing and I love the henhouse you builded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat style! I really like the hen and floating henhouse. As for the real one yeah, I don't know much about those. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I'm still learnin' about the real ones. I hope they don't float.

      Delete