Tuesday, December 11, 2012

my shack life:for another door-part 2

There isn't much room in the smaller shack. But there is enough for a small studio. Somewhere along the way, the entire house turned into a studio and I've found that it's not working for me in a streamlined fashion. I figure that it's time to scale down a bit.


So I cut a hole in a wall and needed to fill the hole with a door. A few rough planks that were being used for shelves in the tool shack will work. The one in the center is 18" wide-that's cool for me, I don't come across those very often. I almost wanted to hoard it and not use it.
But anyway, it's all about the wooden hinges...and I'm sanding one of their pieces, right now...how 'bout that?
So then I found enough screws to put everything together, and how 'bout that? It works.
I think now I should make a wooden latch.

No comments:

Post a Comment